Luxury living in the real Tuscany in a privately owned and managed historical property in the Orcia Valley. This exclusive and aristocratic Castle has just undergone an extensive renovation project that lasted over 2 years. The estate encompasses over 600 hectares of the surrounding hillside of Montalcino in the region of Siena, dominating over the Orcia Valley, a UNESCO recognized historical landmark site. Many illustrious Italian families had previously owned this property such as the Guglieschi and the Borghese. Priority has always been to uphold the flavour and tradition of the estate itself while making modern improvements where necessary.
The Castle offers 9 double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. A magnificent suite at the top of the tower boasts a 360° view of the surrounding valley. A country-style kitchen with all modern comforts, a dining room, 2 large living-rooms with original painted beams, 2 smaller rooms with frescoed ceilings, and a selection of intimate seating areas in the garden complete the wonderful residence. In the park there are a large inground pool, a tennis court, a Wellness Spa with sauna, and a gym for the exclusive use of those residing in the Castle.
For an additional fee, the Vicar’s house alongside the castle can be rented as a separate guesthouse, offering 11 double bedrooms total (€95,400/month).
This lease includes:
– Full time Manager/Concierge to help organize your day trips and make suggestions and reservations for lunch or dinner
– Full Breakfast
– Villa staff is available for lunch preparation, if requested
– Housekeeper service every morning
– Gardener and Daily Pool maintenance
– Use of all the external areas and swimming pool
– Use of the wellness area facilities with sauna and gym
– Tennis court in hard-tru surface
– Full supply of bath towels and bed linens
– Toiletries supplied and complimentary monogrammed makeup bag
– Free Wi fi
– BBQ and wood pizza oven
– Sat TV and Sky TV; Dvd player
– Organic Extra-virgin Olive Oil from our estate’s own production (Tank of 5 lt) and Special Wine Selection from our estate’s cantina (12 Bottles)
Carolyn Delli Santi – Bilingual American Real Estate Broker in Rome, Italy “There is such a natural connection between Italy and California,” says Carolyn Delli Santi, whose passion for both locations has turned into a dream-come-true career. A licensed Realtor in both locations, Delli Santi is fluent in English and Italian and has lived for over thirty years in Rome, Milan, Camogli, Cervinia and the upscale area of the Westside of Los Angeles, California. She works with international buyers and sellers of luxury properties who value her local knowledge, marketing expertise and global connections. Born and raised in Santa Monica, California, Delli Santi studied at university in Lugano, Switzerland. She began her career in international real estate working for a Roman agency that deals with short-term leases of historic and prestigious Italian properties. Returning to the U.S., she obtained her real estate sales license in California and became a top…